On 23rd and 24th January 2021, Ljubno ob Savinji will host the traditional FIS Ski Jumping Ladies World Cup events. Given the seriousness of the Covid-19 situation, we had to meet several decisions concerning your work at the events.
In this letter, we wish to present you with the best possible solutions for unobstructed work and preventive measures in regard to the virus that has been affecting our lives.
1. PHOTOGRAPHERS – Photographers are allowed to carry out their work exclusively in the green area, located on the right side of the ski jump, on the steps. Should you accept this option, you must enter the green bubble. Upon collecting your accreditation documents, you must provide a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours. You must enter the bubble on Friday morning and sleep in the hotel that will be specified for you (half-board accommodation price is 90.00 EUR and full-board accommodation price is 100.00 EUR per person per night).
2. REPORTERS – Reporters can visit the event in a special mixed zone that can be found in the grey area. In order to enter, you will have to pass the Covid-19 antigen rapid test HAC every day upon arrival. If the test is negative, you will be given accreditation documents and will be allowed to the venue. The testing will be performed by healthcare professionals of the community health centre ZD Nazarje and will be charged. The price per test is 15.00 EUR and must be covered in cash; a receipt will be issued upon payment.
3. COMMERCIAL TVs – Same conditions apply as for reporters.
4. PHOTOGRAPHS – The organiser will provide all media representatives with free-of-charge event photos (the author must be indicated). You will receive the photos through WeTransfer within an hour after the official announcement of the results.
5. STATEMENTS – You will be able to acquire statements from competitors and trainers from a distance of 2 meters.
6. MASKS – The use of FFP2 masks is mandatory in both areas, grey and green.
7. MEDIA CENTRE – There will be no media centre at the venue, since the costs arising from the current measures would be too high.
8. APPLICATIONS FOR VISITORS – If you wish to attend the events, I kindly ask you to send your applications to email@example.com by Monday, 18th January 2021, 6 p.m.